Scott Will

Well Known Member
Hey everybody... Been lurking here a while, browsing all the great builder sites, and even been known to hang out at the airport drooling over the RV's. All these tools, terms and technical details are somewhat intimidating but I know all your guy's support can get me through it. Today I received confirmation from mecca (Van's) that my empennage kit has shipped!

alllll right, I admit - I've been there, done that. :) And ready to do it again!

Repeat offenderdom, here I come. Officially RV-10 builder no 40751!!

When I built my -7A, I never imagined that my wife or future daughter at that time would ever take to flying. Well, that has all changed for the better! And I can probably thank my 2.5 year old cutie for pulling my wife from the other side of the fence. My little girl, Heather, absolutely loves flying in daddy's airplane and always clamoring to go see it. I can now imagine the freedom that an RV-10 will bring to our travels. Even though I work for a great airline and have awesome travel benefits (somewhat degraded due to the fact that you can't get on a plane these days!! but that's good for job security), I always relent when we have to go through the airport hassles.

Looking forward to showing my little girl as much of the western hemisphere as I can in our new traveling machine.

Let the build commence!! Kit arrives next week!

PS - and I already have to thank Alan for helping me get the compressor back home

PPS - the 7A isn't going anywhere any time soon, I love it too much!!!

Scott Will said:
Repeat offenderdom, here I come. Officially RV-10 builder no 40751!!

Let the build commence!! Kit arrives next week!
Awesome news Scott! I'm sure the 10 will be built every bit as nicely as your 7A.

If you ever need an extra set of hands, just let me know. PM me for my phone number if you're interested (or just ask Brian Wallis...).

Darn! I thought I had the newest builder number!!!! You're my next door neighbor.

When I got back in town today the letter from Vans was waiting on me. I'm 40750.

Phil

Last edited:
No on the website... if I do anything it might be very abbreviated like Mike's Super -8 website.

Yes (most likely) on the QB.

Now what makes a Super -10?