Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
Louise and I have finished a week-long, non-stop effort to paint our hangar, and think we deserve malts at Brenham tomorrow. 1100 on the ramp if anyone wants to join us!

Paul

Paul could you......

possibly swing by Conroe KCX0 for a short stop, say 1-2pm Sunday. I would like you to see what became of my RV6. Just finished up the Phase I today, but I don't think I can get my instructor up early enough to make Brenham. I have something I want to give you(Louise). If you can you can reach me at 713 705 2090.

possibly swing by Conroe KCX0 for a short stop, say 1-2pm Sunday. I would like you to see what became of my RV6. Just finished up the Phase I today, but I don't think I can get my instructor up early enough to make Brenham. I have something I want to give you(Louise). If you can you can reach me at 713 705 2090.

Hi Chuck - I'll give you a call when we are at Brenham and see if you are goign to be at Conroe - we might be a bit earlier than 1300 if there aren't many folks to chat with at Brenham. I'd love to see your finished plane!

Paul