638RS

Well Known Member
Does anyone know if you can change the color of the course line on the Lowrance 2000C? It defaults to red and I would like to change it. I have been through the manual twice and can't find anything. Ditto for on line at the Lowrance web site.

2000C

I've had my 2000C since it first hit the market and the only thing I know of that can change colors is your track line. With the terrain warning turned on the red track can be hard to see until you gain some altitude but other than that, I haven't had any complaints.

how do you change the color of the track line? Your description is the problem I want to fix. I would prefer my course line (track?) be black instead of red...
Other than that I think it is a great unit... Drives my Trio and fuel flow gage just fine

Course line vs Track line

how do you change the color of the track line? Your description is the problem I want to fix. I would prefer my course line (track?) be black instead of red...
Other than that I think it is a great unit... Drives my Trio and fuel flow gage just fine

A track line is not the same as the indicated course line. You can go into the menu and turn the track line off or on and you can set the color. The course line is point to point. Your track line shows every turn, deviation from course, etc.
I'm going to lunch in a couple hours and I'll double check my menu and get back to you, but I don't think the course line color can be changed.