I fly a RV4 with a 0-320 E2D 150hp. On climb out and full rich, my #4 CHT is about 75 degrees cooler than my highest CHT which is #3 cylinder. #4 is usually around 290-300 and #3 is usually around 360-380. #1 and # 2 CHT's are within 25 degrees of #3 CHT.
Is it ok to have one cylinder to run that much cooler than the other 3 ?

Try the same climb and pull the throttle back just a hair. Moves throttle plate while still staying in the enrichment zone. Might change your distribution enough to move your temps around. I don't think you have a "problem" as long as it sounds/feels good.

I have seen this on an RV9A with IO320 recently. It must be baffling.....and confusing too! :D

The fact some are quite low would suggest airflow is what you should be looking at.

Try a bit of carbie heat as well as pulling the throttle just a bee's whisker, and using a serach function see my recent posts about carby heat and fuel / air distribution. It might help.

My money is on the baffles.

Defective CHT probe

... my #4 CHT is about 75 degrees cooler than my highest CHT ...

I had a similar issue where one of my CHT probes was reading high during cruise but was fine at room temperature.

Swap the #4 CHT probe with another cylinder probe. If the high CHT temperature symptom follows the probe then you know the probe is at fault.

My money is on a defective CHT probe:)