turbo

Well Known Member
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gr8tsvn75teirv/9yfhk0rXL5

here is some rv fun to boost your need for an rvee.

jim king( 7 builder) and his hand picked flight crew of the challenger was laid over in stuart for a while. how about flying along in a few rvs. you know the answer to that. his copilot, greg did a fine job of shooting and posting the pics here. totally unedited. 178 pics and videos. enyoy and keep up the pounding. :cool:
oYNm-GVYKFfegdLnvv9ComlyoMqYLy-SrLrLC9Q5xAw.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gr8tsvn75teirv/9yfhk0rXL5

here is some rv fun to boost your need for an rvee.

jim king( 7 builder) and his hand picked flight crew of the challenger was laid over in stuart for a while. how about flying along in a few rvs. you know the answer to that. his copilot, greg did a fine job of shooting and posting the pics here. totally unedited. 178 pics and videos. enyoy and keep up the pounding. :cool:

Turbo, you are an outstanding ambassador of RVs and friendship? We will be back. Thank You so much

IMG_8863.jpg

yes, if this flight crew shows up in your town, not including me, invite them in. they are an incredibly fun crew. thanks for your visit. we will get the boat ride in next time. camera man in the blue. thanks.

rhino, nice to see that you can't hold wing position to long. we like your escape to the acro mode.

turbo69bird, whats up? didn't know you were on here. summers on its way.
photo.jpg

Last edited:
I have always had interest in getting a heli license and buying an R44. I fly the RC ones so I am sure it can't be to bad.:rolleyes: It's on my list of to do's for this year, fly a heli. Turbo it sure looks like you are having so much fun:D

I have always had interest in getting a heli license and buying an R44. I fly the RC ones so I am sure it can't be to bad.:rolleyes: It's on my list of to do's for this year, fly a heli. Turbo it sure looks like you are having so much fun:D

troy, i would encourage you to check it out. it is the most flying fun i have ever had. not many people have had the experience. it is not like putn on the auto pilot at 5,000' and cruisn. get in touch if you need to ask any questions. :cool:
Turbo_and_Rosie_OSH_2012.jpg

even Rosie liked it!

Last edited by a moderator: