Robert M

Well Known Member
I have in-laws that live on the Island of Roatan, Honduras. I will eventually take the RV-9 to Coxen Hole International on the island. The trip will be started in Chester South Carolina, then on to Gainsville Florida, Key West Florida, Cancun Mexico then Roatan. Anyone able to provide do's and don'ts of traveling through and/or into the aforementioned countries - including the return to the U.S.A.

Thanks,

Robert

I have in-laws that live on the Island of Roatan, Honduras. I will eventually take the RV-9 to Coxen Hole International on the island. The trip will be started in Chester South Carolina, then on to Gainsville Florida, Key West Florida, Cancun Mexico then Roatan. Anyone able to provide do's and don'ts of traveling through and/or into the aforementioned countries - including the return to the U.S.A.

Thanks,

Robert
Been there, done that, got several "T" shirts. :D

FWIW, the west end of Roatan is a great place to stay, especially if you like to scuba dive. Go to our website ( www.puertoricoflyer.com ) and in the ADVENTURES section you can read of our trip(s) to Central America in our airplane and one specifically to Roatan. Our last trip to Central America in our airplane was in 2014 but things haven't changed too much.

If you want more information on what to expect, PM me and we can set some kind of chat up.

:cool:

Last edited: