Bliefnick

Hello all! I am looking to meet up with builders in the NW area of Ft Worth. I am wanting to get into building my own RV14. I would love to talk shop, learn some stuff and I offer my labor in exchange. Thanks!

Tim

Welcome

Welcome Tim. I?m a new builder and happy to meet up. I could use help bucking rivets. Sent you a PM

I?m located at 58T (north of FW) and have just started my slow build -10 wings and empennage is 95% done. Lots of deburring going on now but open to receiving help when I start riveting the skins.

Of course you?re welcome to stop by and visit although with this heat wave I?m not putting in a lot of hours in the shop.

I?m located at 58T (north of FW) and have just started my slow build -10 wings and empennage is 95% done. Lots of deburring going on now but open to receiving help when I start riveting the skins.

Of course you?re welcome to stop by and visit although with this heat wave I?m not putting in a lot of hours in the shop.

Awesome! I will send you a PM.

Tim

Always have a couple RV's in the shop, not many 14's but I am working on one right now. Stop by anytime.

NW Fort Worth

Also located in NW Fort Worth area (west of Alliance, north of Hicks) and just ordered the -14A empennage kit. Since I know nothing about building or maintaining airplanes I will also be looking for some of the practical advice along with a few push and shoves to keep the building process moving along. Visited blucllrplt's shop a couple of months ago and he was trucking along on their build!

Dont know if Jay Pratt has a 14 in his shop, but a walth of knowledge at Hicks. Walt Aronow and a BUNCH of great folks at 52F too.
Tom

Also located in NW Fort Worth area (west of Alliance, north of Hicks) and just ordered the -14A empennage kit. Since I know nothing about building or maintaining airplanes I will also be looking for some of the practical advice along with a few push and shoves to keep the building process moving along. Visited blucllrplt's shop a couple of months ago and he was trucking along on their build!

Glad you got your kit ordered. Work has slowed down quite a bit with the heat and I finally landed another flying job so not home as often as I was when you visited.