Kevin Horton

Well Known Member
I'm looking for a source of the coffee mugs that have a Van's Air Force logo on them. Specifically, I'm looking for the logo in the image below:

vaflogo.jpg

I had one, that I purchased from Van's. But, my lovely wife managed to break it. Van's no longer sells them. Does anyone know where my wife can buy me a new one?

Or, does my wife need to make this up to me in some other way :)

I can sympathize

I had a 1964 St. Louis Cardinal World Series Beer glass that they gave the fans on opening night in 1965. It had the signatures of all the players, coaches and manager on it. Every so often I would refer to it to refresh my memory of who was on THAT miracle team (not to be confused with 2011). My brother-in-law visited us and broke it after I had it for 30 years or more. I have since come to understand why people will pay rediculous amounts of money for trivial things. Good luck with finding a replacement cup. Maybe we could get enough interest for a group buy - perhaps from the company that made them originally for Van's. I would take one.

Bob Axsom

I'm looking for a source of the coffee mugs that have a Van's Air Force logo on them. Specifically, I'm looking for the logo in the image below:

vaflogo.jpg

I had one, that I purchased from Van's. But, my lovely wife managed to break it. Van's no longer sells them. Does anyone know where my wife can buy me a new one?

Or, does my wife need to make this up to me in some other way :)

You can upload an image to cafepress.com and they will make you a cup. The quality of their printing on cups seems to be pretty good.

You can upload an image to cafepress.com and they will make you a cup. The quality of their printing on cups seems to be pretty good.

Thank you very much. That may be a winner. I'll be sure to suggest this to my wife after she has made amends in other ways.

Cafe Press

Looks like if you get your order in today, you get a 25% President's Day discount. :)