Srbrake

I'm New Here
Hi, I am still looking for the right 6/6A. I would prefer a slider, but I will still consider tip ups. I'm located in Florida--willing to travel, but something close is a bonus.

My Partner and I bought an RV6 a year ago to get our tailwheel endorsement and considering going back to nosewheel 7A or 9A. We have a low-time engine and prop, fresh annual this past weekend, new powder coated engine mount, new tires and brake lines, new fairings and restored wheel pants, Dynan 5 digital EFIS + some steam gauges. Tip up canopy. We were intending to do avionics upgrade prior deciding to go back to nosewheel. Located at 1W1 in Camas, WA (Portland Suburb).

My Partner and I bought an RV6 a year ago to get our tailwheel endorsement and considering going back to nosewheel 7A or 9A. We have a low-time engine and prop, fresh annual this past weekend, new powder coated engine mount, new tires and brake lines, new fairings and restored wheel pants, Dynan 5 digital EFIS + some steam gauges. Tip up canopy. We were intending to do avionics upgrade prior deciding to go back to nosewheel. Located at 1W1 in Camas, WA (Portland Suburb).
PM Sent!

Hi, I am still looking for the right 6/6A. I would prefer a slider, but I will still consider tip ups. I'm located in Florida--willing to travel, but something close is a bonus.
Hi,
I am located in VNC. I may be selling my RV6-A with slider and Garmin 3GX suit. Give me a call to discuss. Dnt know what they are going for now. TTAF: 540 Hrs and same for the Engine. I fly it regularly once a week every Sunday morning. Well maintained. Not painted yet. Was trying to retain the shine but lots of work to keep it looking good. I suggest paint. (1925)395-3333 Andre'
NB: If you decide to call, please be reasonable with your offer considering the market price. I am willing to negotiate to a reasonable number.

I have an RV6 for sale, $79,000 or best offer. See my post in VansAirforce classifieds. I’m in Arizona so that’s a ways from you. Email me at [email protected]. Built by me 1996 998 TTAE, Sliding canopy.

Attachments

• C2E47349-3E31-4FAD-89EA-5C43EB72AA75.jpeg
    C2E47349-3E31-4FAD-89EA-5C43EB72AA75.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I have a 7A that may be coming to market. What are your requirements? Are you looking for something to modernize or something current? Engine you can overhaul or new..? PM if you’d like to discuss.

Hi, I am located in VNC. You can call to discuss if you are still interested to buy RV6-A.
Lyc-O-360-A4A
Fixed Pitch - Sensenich
TTAF & Eng: around 540 Hrs .. Flies once a week.
Aircraft is still not painted. Still Considering a paint job Vs constant Shining the aircraft.
Garmin 3GX / Single Screen
No Auto Pilot installed.
Interior in 9/10
Fresh Conditional Inspection with the sale of the aircraft.
Not sure what to sell it for. Please make a reasonable offer if you are interested.
I will be traveling on Sunday the 21st for vacation for one month.

Thunt - I might be interesting in chatting with you more as I'm looking for a new tailwheel (selling ours now). Not sure if you've listed it or not anywhere. thanks

I am looking for a RV6A or 7A either flying or project that is close to flying. I am in the STL area. Would like to be able to update a plane if it is flying but has great bones from a solid build! Thanks in advance.
Tom