vtfast

Looking for a good RV6 fuselage jig around the Georgia area if you have one and need it taken off your hands. I will come pick it up. Will be starting my fuselage within the next 3 or 4 months approximately. Give me a call at 912-536-8762 or respond to this post. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEARS!:)

Tom

Hi neighbor!

Say Tom, I'm in your back yard here in Louisville and have a carpet type wing cradle, on rollers that you can have. Bring a pickup and we'll load her.

Ray Lawrence in Sandersville has a fuse jig but there's an RV-3 fuselage in it now.

Call me 478 494 three 7 five 7, (not during Sunday school/church hours)...thanks,

Best,

Looking for a good RV6 fuselage jig around the Georgia area if you have one and need it taken off your hands. I will come pick it up. Will be starting my fuselage within the next 3 or 4 months approximately. Give me a call at 912-536-8762 or respond to this post. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEARS!:)

Tom

Too bad your aren't closer to Dallas, I'm a few hundred rivets from pulling my fuselage off the jig. If I don't find a home for it when I am done, it will likely be cut up.

Pierre,
Once I get the time I want to come see what you all are doing up there, I would like to see the jig the RV3 is in for ideas. Thanks.