f1rocket

Well Known Member
I am just in the investigation phase at this point, but I might be looking for a pilot in Florida who would be willing to ferry an RV-12 from Florida to Puerto Rico. If you have an interest in doing so, please send me a PM with an estimate of what you would charge. You would have to provide any safety equipment necessary for such a crossing.

I know that this is something I can do myself. I just choose not to at this point in time. I'm more interested in flying the RV-12 down to Florida and turning it over to someone who is experienced at flying in and around the Caribbean.

The trip would likely occur between now and Christmas.

I am just in the investigation phase at this point, but I might be looking for a pilot in Florida who would be willing to ferry an RV-12 from Florida to Puerto Rico. If you have an interest in doing so, please send me a PM with an estimate of what you would charge. You would have to provide any safety equipment necessary for such a crossing.

I know that this is something I can do myself. I just choose not to at this point in time. I'm more interested in flying the RV-12 down to Florida and turning it over to someone who is experienced at flying in and around the Caribbean.

The trip would likely occur between now and Christmas.

PM sent. ;)

Ferry Pilot

I know Galin , definetly has plenty of island experience. Perfect person for the job .