sf3543

Well Known Member
Last week, I was on the VAF site and ran across a link taking me to another site that offered some mirrors that attach to the canopy bow for formation flying and just seeing what's behind you. I think it was a YAK or some other military plane site/club that offered them. They also stated that they worked on RV8's, as well.
If anyone is familiar with this site, please let me know.
Thanks,

Hey Steve, take a look at some of the pictures in my VAF Virtual hangar page - my mirrors came from Autozone - $7 a pair, I velcro them on, and they work great! Yes, I stole the idea from Kahuna....

Paul

suction cup mirrors

I just picked up a suction cup mounted mirror at WalMart that works great. I will post a picture the next time I'm at the hanger. I think it was about $7.

$0.99 at Walmart. The included adhesive tape to attach it with is marginal so I popped the reflector out and attached its housing to the rollbar with a sheet metal screw thru it and the tape before popping the reflector back in place. It can be slightly adjusted but I have it positioned so I can see the face on the rear passenger.