Xkuzme1

Well Known Member
I love my clarity aloft headsets in almost every airplane that I fly, except for my RV. They just don’t seem to work as well in the RV. I feel like most of the noise while flying in the RV comes from my earlobes and my outer ear vibrating. For some reason it’s a non issue in Cessnas, pipers etc.

I’m looking for somebody that may have used the UQF active noise reduction headsets? Do they work well in the RV?

Thanks in advance.

XIMG_8424.jpeg

I love my clarity aloft headsets in almost every airplane that I fly, except for my RV. They just don’t seem to work as well in the RV. I feel like most of the noise while flying in the RV comes from my earlobes and my outer ear vibrating. For some reason it’s a non issue in Cessnas, pipers etc.

I’m looking for somebody that may have used the UQF active noise reduction headsets? Do they work well in the RV?

Thanks in advance.
"...from my earlobes and my outer ear vibrating." I really don't think that is even "a thing". Sounds like an eartip seating issue that can be a problem with the semi-rigid core of the comply eartips.