Gregmarlow

Well Known Member
Hello,

I'm building an RV-9A, currently working on the fuselage. I've been furloughed from American Airlines for the last few years, but unfortunately, I have to go back to work. :eek: I've been recalled, but I'm in the AF Reserves with a commitment until at least December.

Anyway, I'm looking for a place, possibly a room over a garage, or in a basement within about an hour drive of O'hare, where I can pay a little rent, hang out, and maybe help someone build their RV, while awaiting calls to go fly trips for American. I'd be sitting on Reserve 18-19 days per month, flying probably 10-15 of those days, and gone most of the time.

I'm a non smoker and would definately prefer a non smoking home. I'm married with 4 small kids, who all live in Tennessee. I'll be home with them, working on my own RV, on the other 10-12 days per month.

If anyone knows of a possible situation like this, I'd appreciate an email. [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Chicago Area

Have you checked out the RV Hotel listing on the main web page?
There is a guy in Chicago building a 9A in his basement that is offering a room.
Check it out, 'ya never know what you could work out!

Last edited by a moderator: