TTM4

Hi All,
I am brand new to VAF and RV flying! I am looking for an RV-7A qualified CFI in the Atlanta and/or Minneapolis area because I spend time in both cities. Looking for general refresher, BFR, and transition training. CFI's airplane or mine. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Tom M.
612-280-0532

Lakeville, MN
College Park, GA

Proud to help support VAF through 2013!

Last edited:
Tom Berge in MN

Try Tom Berge in MN. He can give you transition training or, at a minimum, RV-7 familiarization. He's been flying -6s and -7s for many years. I do not have a contact number for him. (Are you looking for hangar rental at KLVN? I have a bay available in mine.)

Kent Gorton in ATL. Just did transition training with him a few months back. Worth every penny. 314-368-6007

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the club (also to KLVN...where we keep our planes as well)! Both of the aformentioned individuals are top notch. There are also a few other old "gray beards" around here that will check you out in your plane. You'll find that MN has a surprisingly huge contingent of RV's being flown and built, as Van's brother lived here for years.

Anyway, stop by or drop me a line and we can get you setup with any of the good folks around here - though you might want to stay away from MN for the next couple of snowy days!

Cheers,
Stein

Inst.

Plus one here for Kent Gorton in ATL. He good, patient and teaches you what you need to know.:)