KirkGrovesRV8

Well Known Member
Hey guys,
I had a idea and wanted to see if I could wrangle up a couple guys with 352nd FG Blue nose RVs.
If you have a Blue nose RV and are with in a reasonable distance send me a PM if you care too I would like to possibly get some neat pics for a friend;-)
Thanks!

Even if you are not anywhere near the east coast if you want to send me a nice pic of your bird and a little blurb about it that would be great
I am trying to get a special gift together for a very special group of guys and gals

Last edited:
Kirk, I think I talked to you a while back about T6 flying? Anyway I have a RV8 that I am going to paint like the 352nd blue nose planes. Just as a note I flew Bob Bakers P51 Sweet & Lovely to OSH this year. He also ownes Little Rebel which he won best P51 with this year. These two Mustangs were flown by the Pattillo Brothers who are twins and flew in the 352nd. I will try to include a link here so you can see the story.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92QaTvL8Zio

Hey Mike!
Yep that was me;-) I am actually heading out to KARR to get some more hrs in the Texan. I copied Lt Robert "Punchy" Powell's Mustang "The West by Gawd Virginian" and I am wanting to present him with a little picture book of all the guys who have painted their birds in the 352nd livery.
Did you read the book Bluenoser tales? its a great read! Also awesome on you for flying "Sweet and Lovely" very cool!
Anyway when you get it painted send me a pic;-)
Also my round engine itch is going be fulfilled soon :D:D:D:D I am just a little excited!

Kirk, Sounds like you are hooked! Are you getting ready to make the "ain't no sound like big and round" plunge? We are going to Destin, FL next weekend for a big T6 flyin, 32 planes registered. Its going to be alot of fun! I still have a great T6 for sale! Hint Hint