tbonebonner

I'm New Here
I am in the New Braunfels area and really, really want to go for a ride in an Rv. I am deciding on what plane to purchase after I am done with my house and am strongly leaning towards the Rv. I do not know anyone with one and the airport that I fly out of all we have is old L Birds. So if you are looking for a passenger with a gas card and free lunch, I would love to take someone up on that offer. Please let me know. Tommy 210-669-8875

Hey there, Post #1!!!

Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately there are no RVs in Texas. :)

(I suspect someone will contact you soon.)

RV Ride

200 views and no replys? What did I saw wrong?
I am a married, straight guy, no drugs, not funny looking. I own my own company of 6yrs and I have three dogs. I do not know anyone with an Rv so if you have one and want to get your fuel paid for and a free lunch I would love to go for a ride. I do not want to tell people that are selling theirs that I am intrested and waste their time till I am ready to buy one in a few months.
I can take you in an old airplane that does nothing fun but fly if you would like to trade flight time or something like that. Please let me know, grounded for now Tommy.

Ride

I'll be at baz for breakfast tomorrow. Unpainted RV9A (70 incredible hours since Sept 1st!) I'll be happy to take you for a spin. I'll call you now.

Joe Ramotowski
N358JR

200 views and no replys? What did I saw wrong?
I am a married, straight guy, no drugs, not funny looking. I own my own company of 6yrs and I have three dogs. I do not know anyone with an Rv so if you have one and want to get your fuel paid for and a free lunch I would love to go for a ride. I do not want to tell people that are selling theirs that I am intrested and waste their time till I am ready to buy one in a few months.
I can take you in an old airplane that does nothing fun but fly if you would like to trade flight time or something like that. Please let me know, grounded for now Tommy.

What's wrong with all the RV'ers in the New Braunfels area? :eek:
If you were up here in the DFW area you would probably had offers to ride in every RV model there is, except a 3 of course! ;)
Good luck and hope you join us soon!

What's wrong with all the RV'ers in the New Braunfels area? :eek:

I'd have jumped at the opportunity...but I just have an empennage and 3/4's of a left wing! :eek: Perhaps someone who's planning a $100 hamburger flight (good airport cafe there) would give you a ride in exchange for lunch!

Good luck!

Ride in New Braunfels

Tommy and I took a ride in my 9A. Had a great time. I'll leave it up to him to share any thoughts on the experience. But I think we all know what those will be. Gotta go, we're off to Llano for BBQ!

Joe Ramotowski
N358JR RV9A Tipup 74 hrs and counting!