JVolkober

Well Known Member
I am the midst of setting the engine up - RV9A, Lycoming 0-320 engine. I am entering really unknown territory and am looking for an A&P/Tech Counselor to review my planning and set up. If you have a recommendation or are interested, please let me know.

John

Look us up in Petaluma

Not a tech counselor but you are welcome to look at my 9A in Petaluma as the engine installation is basically complete. Also in the hangar with me is a recently flying RV-8. The engine installations are similar. Check your PM.

If you want to come down to the peninsula EAA 20 is pretty active with a fair number of RV builders and a really good tech counselor. But you are probably better looking at eaa.org - I bet there is a Marin chapter.

You are near plenty of good help

I attended a meeting (in your town) of the Novato EAA chapter and found plenty of people who recommended local Tech Counselors. You can also find the same TCs listed on the EAA website. If you are willing to cross a toll bridge and squeeze into my too small work area, mine is an IO-360, in a RV-7.

tech counselor

I am a tech counselor in the Santa Rosa area. My friend Rolf is a tech counselor in Petaluma. We are running two for the price of one deal right now. If you use the the first one at no charge the second one is free. If Rolf is up to it, it would fun to come together. PM me if interested. Steve Barnes "The Builders Coach"