jeffkersey

Well Known Member
I will be in working Auburn, AL next week. I am looking to find a hangar at University airport I can tuck my RV7A into from Sunday to Sunday. April 17-24.

Jeff Kersey
615-400-5333

I work about 30 miles west of Auburn. A coworker had to leave his plane outside in Auburn for a couple of months until a hanger came open somewhere else about a year ago. As of a few weeks ago there was a open hanger in Tuskegee about 20 minutes from Auburn. There is also hanger space in Montgomery as well as rental cars.

Thanks for the info...

I work about 30 miles west of Auburn. A coworker had to leave his plane outside in Auburn for a couple of months until a hanger came open somewhere else about a year ago. As of a few weeks ago there was a open hanger in Tuskegee about 20 minutes from Auburn. There is also hanger space in Montgomery as well as rental cars.

We are working at the stadium that is on the campus by the airport. I'd want to stay close. I am mainly concerned if the weather turns severe while I am there. Don't want it all dinged up by hail or high winds... I might beg for a corner of a community hangar if the weather goes bad.... It is a little bitty plane :] Please....