airman

Hi Guys,

I would prefer if they were on a airport so i can fly in but any will do. Just looking for recommendations.

Thanks

Mike

Avoid them!

Never go anywhere near the Marianna prop shop! They just about caused my gearbox to fail on my Air Tractor because the prop vibrated so badly.

Sensenich propeller in Gainesville, Ga will pick it up and do the best job you can imagine. They fixed my Marianna mess-up!

Best,

Yes.

pierre

Do they work on hartzell props?

Thanks !!!!

Mike

Yes they do...mine is a Hartzell. The name has no connection to Sensenich Propeller factory. I've never been happier and their service trucks have racks with prop bolt holes for transport...very professionally done.

Best,

Prop

Yes they do...mine is a Hartzell. The name has no connection to Sensenich Propeller factory. I've never been happier and their service trucks have racks with prop bolt holes for transport...very professionally done.

Best,

+1 for the Gainesville, Ga. Prop Shop. They are good, honest and friendly people. They make trips all over the SE to pick up and deliver props. Talk to Dan and see if they're making a trip near you anytime soon. They're located just across the street from the airport (KGVL) if you want to fly in.