Flying Scotsman

Well Known Member
I could have *sworn* that somebody posted a link to a place that sold longer and/or flexible tips for the Sikaflex tubes (in addition to the standard rigid, plastic, V-end tips), but no search I can cobble together can find it...can anyone help? Or did I dream that? :)

TIA

Steve

I ordered extensions from 2 different sources & neither matched the threads on the Sika tube. I did discover that I could wedge either one on, but I couldn't get the sealant to flow through the tube. Ultimately, I just used a popsicle stick to apply it. Seemed to work ok.

Charlie
almost ready to glue the back glass

Trying again...I *know* I saw a post about this and someone had a source for longer nozzles that would thread onto the Sika tubes...anyone? anyone? :)

TIA

Steve

Sikaflex Tip Extensions

Hi Steve,

You may have seen my Sikaflex writeup on the Matronics Wiki that describes a screw on tip extension that I found at Boaters World. The bad news is that they no longer seem to carry them. I also checked West Marine online and could not locate them there either. It might be worth a call to see if a store might still have them in stock.

Good Luck and sorry I couldn't be more help.

I could have *sworn* that somebody posted a link to a place that sold longer and/or flexible tips for the Sikaflex tubes (in addition to the standard rigid, plastic, V-end tips), but no search I can cobble together can find it...can anyone help? Or did I dream that? :)

TIA

Steve

Try http://www.bergdahl.com/Index.htm

Brian