flyinga

Well Known Member
I borrowed a parachute today and flew all the aerobatic maneuvers that I thought appropriate for my plane. I'm still in phase 1. Can anyone direct me to the FAA preferred logbook entry wording for the manuevers accomplished?

Thanks in advance,

I borrowed a parachute today and flew all the aerobatic maneuvers that I thought appropriate for my plane. I'm still in phase 1. Can anyone direct me to the FAA preferred logbook entry wording for the manuevers accomplished?

Thanks in advance,

Check your Operating Limitations. The FAA or DAR is required to go over the Operating Limitations with you at time of issue. The OpLims should say something like:

This aircraft may conduct aerobatic flight in accordance with the provisions of 14 CFR ? 91.303.
Aerobatics must not be attempted until sufficient flight experience has been gained to establish that the aircraft is satisfactorily controllable and in compliance with 14 CFR ? 91.319(b). The aircraft may only conduct those aerobatic flight maneuvers that have been satisfactorily accomplished during flight testing and recorded in the aircraft maintenance records by use of the following, or a similarly worded, statement:

?I certify that the following aerobatic maneuvers have been test flown and that the aircraft is controllable throughout the maneuvers? normal range of speeds, and is safe for operation. The flight-tested aerobatic maneuvers are _________, _________, __________, and __________.?