PCHunt

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Looking for recommendations for a Logbook App for Android. Searching revealed only one short thread.

Easy to use is a must!

Happy with yours?

You might consider one of the many spreadsheet apps available. Set up columns for whatever you'd like to record - things including date, tasks worked, hours spent, etc. Spreadsheets are nice because they can be setup to automatically total your time spent on the project as well as specific sub-assemblies (emp, wings, fuse, etc.) Make it as simple or as feature-rich as you desire. You can even link photos taken with your mobile to specific entries if you choose.

Eric

Spreadsheet

There are numerous spreadsheets available for this, some of theme even put it in the format required for the IACRA system when you get another rating. If you put it on Google Docs or Dropbox, you can access it from anywhere, and don;t have to bother yourself with backup.

Sorry for the confusion

First, I am a spreadsheet dummy :eek:, and second, I was asking about an Android based Pilot flight time log app. I'd like to be able to log each flight into my smartphone at the end of the flight.

Looking for simple and easy. :)

Thanks,

Logbook Pro. Been using it for 15 years and it gets better and better.

You can plug in your info on their phone app, and it will sync to your home computer. Tracks currency, BFR's, medicals, etc etc etc.

http://www.nc-software.com/