DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
Banquet over. Food great. House packed.

Raised $14,260 for the two charities ($7,130 each). Sitting in the hotel room with Sky, Ironflight, Ken Krueger and The Duck having an after banquet beer. Below is the view outside from the banquet. No kidding. Gorgeous!!!

Wish you could have come - hope to see ya next year.

b,
d

vaf3473hb9.jpg

Last edited:
THAT is one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen!! :cool: :cool: Man, I DO wish I were there!!

Wish I was there

Back when I was in the Army in 89-92 and stationed at Fort Bliss and Biggs Airfield, I used to rent spam cans from Elpaso and would fly to Santa Teresa all the time to do practice etc. I had no idea what an RV was at that time.
Who would have known that I would wish I was back there now with you guys 15 years later.

I remember that mountain in some of your pics, I had an apartment on the West side so I overlooked that area lots of times. I also remember flying around it to the South between it at Warez over Asarco.

Thanks for the Pireps Doug!

Doug: Thanks for the blow by blow reporting from LOE 06. Although I'm residing back in NM (ABQ) I was not able to attend due house guests from TX here for the annual ABQ balloon festival. Your updates have been great and given me a vicarious since of attendence.

Thanks!

Steven L Hild
Los Lunas, NM
RV-7 Fuse