RickWoodall

Well Known Member
So you show all sorts of great raffle prizes for a fly in i cant attend. I do a search of posts to find out how one can buy tickets. Seems this comes up every year and those not present cant buy tickets or win. Posts from the last 3 years folks wanting to buy tickets.

Thats gotta hurt the ticket sales if only those present can buy. If you are at a fly in do you need a prop or vertical power unit or free shipping on a finish kit.or an AOA or.... NO BUT I DO!!!!
There is a pile of great prizes alreadylined up. Anyone HONEST want to get me a ticket? Maybe i could rent a spam can at $140/hr and head south, that shouldnt take to long.

Grumpy up north!

Last edited:
Anyone HONEST want to get me a ticket?

Sure, I'll do it. Send me an e-mail and how much you want to buy. I'll need the cash before the drawing though. I'll call you with the numbers BEFORE the drawing, that way you'll know if you win if your numbers get picked.

Rick/Larry, thanks for finding a way to do it 'remotely' - this happens with lots of folks there and the end result is lots more money gets raised for charity. Thanks for helping keep the process simple and doable.

Best,
Doug

5 tickets.

I am pretty sure my five tickets should get me the prop, the 496, the vertical power, the AOA and some mystery prize. $100 well spent! Thanks Larry!

This is the place to dump some "feel good" money. I don't give holiday gifts anymore (yuck!), I DO LOE instead. Doug, hopefully you can order good weather as it effects my giving mood. I'm hoping my donations will win Tanya the 496 so she can take a picture of all of the great people in the crowd that donated and have some capability left in her -9A after I'm done stripping it of avionics for MY -8. <chuckle> Can't wait for LOE!

Rick/Larry, thanks for finding a way to do it 'remotely' - this happens with lots of folks there and the end result is lots more money gets raised for charity. Thanks for helping keep the process simple and doable.

Best,
Doug

I was hoping this would be okay. We're not trying to "get around the system" just trying to support a great tradition for VAF.

For those of you who have not attended LOE it is a laid back, well organized, good time, fun socializing, adult beverage drinking, good food eating, charity fund raising, all this while seeing some of the best RV's in the world, looking at some of the prettiest scenery in south western US.

LOE = Be there! :D

You might even be lucky enough to meet me! That's worth the trip right there! Now if that is not motivation enough I don't know what is. ;)

Last edited:
I'd like some tickets too!

Anyone take paypal for some tickets for me? $100 worth?

Thanks in advance.

Tickets

Greg:

I'd be happy to but------I'm going to LOE from Georgia via California (Bucket List Item) and that puts the possibility of me getting weathered out somewhere on the way into the equation----so I hope someone else will get them for you.

Let me know

I appreciate the offer. I'll hang in there and see if there's anymore volunteers. If not, let me know if you think you're going to make it, and I'll paypal you the money when you get there.

Thanks,
Greg