rvator51

Well Known Member
When I rented a car from Enterprise today for the Land of Enchantment RV flyin, arriving Friday, departing Sunday Morning, they said I had to rent it for 3 days instead of just Fri and Sat since they are closed on Sunday. I dont recall having to do that last year. Anyone else get the same conditions or is the agent wrong?

Generally speaking, I've had deteriorating service from Enterprise over the past year. I've found myself surprised by new policies and beat up rental cars on a few occasions. Unfortunately, they're often the only game in town though.

Dave

Last year was different

I turned mine in Sunday last year but as I recall the provider was not Enterprise. Enterprise is not alone in the "you pay extra because we're not open" scheme - there's a lot of hurt out there in the auto world these days. I don't mind paying for the cars but I really wish they would clean them up between users like they used to. Oh well ... when you arrive at your destination it is nice to have them available. There are some airports we have wanted to fly into but it will not work for us because no rental cars are available at any price or in any condition.

Bob Axsom