Rosie

Well Known Member
See the post on page 2 to see the 2009 winners.
I will again buy raffle tickets for those unable to attend LOE 2009 but would very much like to donate money to the Charities (and maybe win something).

Tickets are $20/each. Let's see if we can raise more money for the charities than we did last year :D Rosie

Thanks to all who helped raise $1244 for the two charities at LOE 2008!!

Lorne Green
Gil Alexander
Michael Behnke
Blake Harral: Winner of the THE HANDY JACK
James Sherblon
Ann Asberry
Joseph Cottone
Mike Macon
Peterson Innovation
Brad Ransom
Brian Cobb
Thomas Moore
Bruce Fiedler
Pascal GROELL
Chris Odens
Michael W Elliott
Richard Flunker
Bob Japundza
Robert Leffler
Mark Burns
Chris Hepburn: Winner of an Advanced Flight Systems AOA Pro
Rick Gray
Andrew Brandt

Last edited:
Looking for someone willing to help me participate in the LOE raffle...

Anybody going to LOE willing to buy a raffle ticket or two on my behalf? I'm always game for a chance to win prizes, and am even more inclined to this since the money goes straight to charity. Anyhow, please let me know if you're willing to help and I'll send payment pronto.

If there is already a thread on this that I missed, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Great timing......just got home and was going to call you about tickets.

Paypal order is in the mail :).

Thanks Paul!

Fly Safe and tell Bill Souza 'howdy'.

Paul's doing it again this year - told me on the phone earlier this evening.

See you there!!!

Rosie:

You've got $110.00 via Paypal from me for 5 tickets. Becky and I are weathered out this year. Thanks ole Pal!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sent in my donation! Won't be able to make it this year... :( I'm down for 3 tickets, more tomorrow!

Last edited:
You da' man, Rosie! I knew that you offered this last year, but didn't want to ask you to step up to the plate again. I figured you'd offer if you were interested, and I (and I'm sure the charities) truly appreciate it. I look forward to buying you a (root)beer one day. PayPal on the way.

Last edited:
I just pitched in for 5. I hate to be so close and not make it but maybe next time.

LOE 2009: Raising money for the Charities

Many folks due to time, travel and other issues did not realize Paul had this deal going. Now that the raffle is over, and since the turn out was slim due to the eastern states weather issues we need to help out in a big way. I had money in my pocket ready to donate for raffle tickets not expecting anything in return. I just could not get there. I'm know of others. Let's get a Paypal or some other method of direct to the charity that people who could not make LOE a chance to donate after the raffle. After all... it's all for the charity anyway right? Let's smoke the bank on this one!!! I'm in...

We have winners!

MANY thanks to all of you for raising $1262 for the charities!!!! I wrote a check for $1300 tonight to make it a nice, round number. You all raised ~13% of all monies going to the two charities, thank you very much!!! Rosie

Brian Carroll
Brian Cobb
Chris Hepburn
Chris Odens: WINNER - IPHONE Application
Chris Welsh
Doug Jones: WINNER - Hazebuster Sunglasses
Gary A Sobek: WINNER - Sensenich Propeller
Joseph Cottone
Larry Schneider: WINNER - Upper/Lower Fairings by Bob Snedaker
Mannan Thomason
Matthew Sturgis
Mike Dean
Mike Macon
Pacific Rim Sound
Pascal GROELL
Patrick Kelley: WINNER - Tail Link by JD Air Parts
Rick Gray
Robert Butcher: BIG WINNER - Prop Balance and 25% discount on Cylinders from ECI
Robert Leffler
Ryan Dean
Scott Arndt
Stephen Johnston

I will contact the winners this week :D

Last edited:
Many folks due to time, travel and other issues did not realize Paul had this deal going. Now that the raffle is over, and since the turn out was slim due to the eastern states weather issues we need to help out in a big way. I had money in my pocket ready to donate for raffle tickets not expecting anything in return. I just could not get there. I'm know of others. Let's get an account or some other method of direct to the charity that people who could not make LOE a chance to donate after the raffle. After all... it's all for the charity anyway right? Let's smoke the bank on this one!!! I'm in...
Thank you for this...

The two charities (if you're interested) that we gave our money to at the banquet are:

http://www.mvcommunityofhope.org/
http://www.leemoor.org/home/home.aspx

They have addresses and links to ways to send in money on their sites.

Good idea and thanks for it Darrell.

b,
dr

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's YOUR Chance to be a Winner!

Thank you for this...

The two charities (if you're interested) that we gave our money to at the banquet are:

http://www.mvcommunityofhope.org/
http://www.leemoor.org/home/home.aspx

Darrell - Thank You for your suggestion!

====================================================================
Here's my LOE winnings from Rosie's list:
BIG WINNER - Prop Balance and 25% discount on Cylinders from ECI
ECi Donates 25% Discount on a Set of New Titan EXP Angle Valve Cylinder Assemblies (about $600 off list per unit)

Highest bidder with a check made payable to one of the charities listed above (or split between them) gets the prize! You can bid on the Prop Balance, the Cylinders, or both. Whichever bid or combination thereof that generates the largest donation is the winner. Bidding starts now and ends Wednesday 7:00 pm CST. Please use PM to register your bid. Dig deep... it's for a good cause!

====================================================================

Prop Balance Update - from Ferrer Aviation:
Congrats on winning the Prop Balance. I believe I (Ferrer Aviation Services, LLC) am the donor of that item. I just wanted to advise you, or whomever ends up with the certificate, that I will be in the Bahamas during the rest of October and all of November and will be unable to do any propeller balancing work during that period. The good news is that the certificate doesn't expire and it is transferable. Please pass this information to the next winner.

Have a great day!

Last edited: