339A

Well Known Member
Just looking ahead a little here and was trying to find out what hotels were being used for the LOE event? Could not find anything on the LOE web page. Do most people stay in the El Paso area or Las Cruces? There are about 9 Holiday Inn's in the El Paso area, which one in particular does everyone use?

Trying to recover from 32.2 hours of flying from Colorado to Grand Turk :D Flying is much more fun than working.

LOA hotels

Scott: You'll find hotels in ELP to be much closer than Las Cruces. There's a good selection along I-10 and on Mesa Street on the West side. Also Holiday Inn on Sunland Park drive. Let me know if you need further info.
Tom Navar
RV-8, building.

I have a list that I'll be publishing in a couple weeks. Compiling info now.

b,
d

Red Roof Inn

Scott,

We have stayed at the Red Roof Inn the past two years. This is last years hotel list. I doubt it will change much

http://www.vansairforce.net/loe/2006HotelInfo.pdf

339A said:
Just looking ahead a little here and was trying to find out what hotels were being used for the LOE event? Could not find anything on the LOE web page. Do most people stay in the El Paso area or Las Cruces? There are about 9 Holiday Inn's in the El Paso area, which one in particular does everyone use?

Trying to recover from 32.2 hours of flying from Colorado to Grand Turk :D Flying is much more fun than working.