hecilopter

Well Known Member
Thought I would start a thread for people willing to give/get a ride in their RV's while at LOE. I have a -7A and would be happy to GIVE a ride or two or three to builders who have never been in an RV or are who are trying to decide which model, etc. Come and find me at LOE if you are interested, my Avatar is my likeness!

On the other hand, I would like to GET a ride in an RV-10, just out of curiosity because I have never been in one. :)

I have a buddy who has a -6A who would love to get a ride in a -4, he is considering buying one but hasn't been in one. I'm sure there are others interested in some trading/sharing so I just wanted to show my interest. I will be there Friday afternoon thru Sunday. Saturday may be the best day to do this.

Last edited:
I always enjoy giving rides to builders who have never flown in an RV, and if will help to 'seal the deal', to spouses of those who'd like to become a builder :) See you there THIS weekend! Rosie

My wife and I are just about finished with our RV-8a fuse. I've had a ride in the factory demonstrator a few years ago.

However, my wife has donated hundereds of hours of work, listened to me babble about pointless decisions for countless hours, and has smiled while every available cent is funneled into this project. She even came up with the idea for using her living room as the best place to install the wings. She's done all of this while working 80-110 hours a week as a medical student and resident.

She's never had a ride in an RV....

I would be ecstatic to cover the expenses if someone would be willing to take her for a short ride.

Kind Regards,
Guy

I hope I can bum a ride of one of you guys.
I will go hunting for one of you (Rusty or Paul).
A ride in a Six or Seven would Perfect for me since I am building a 7.

I'll be happy to give either or both

of you guys a ride, no problem. Just look for me (or my plane) :)

rustyplane060903img1527es1.jpg