olyolson

Well Known Member
Friend
After seeing Doug's post about T-shirts I realized that I need some too. I clicked on the link but couldn't find any way to contact the company directly. I am not a social media guy and do not have a Facebook account nor do I want to sign up on their website and create an account. All I want to do is contact them and order some T-Shirts.

Don't know about the rest of you but I do not like getting gobs of e-mails from companies about their latest "special". I know who I buy stuff from and have had to change my e-mail a couple times because of too many junk messages.

Anyone have direct contact info for them? Maybe it was there, I just couldn't find it.

Oly

snip....Anyone have direct contact info for them? Maybe it was there, I just couldn't find it.

Oly

It's on the advertisement. (208) 877-1085:
littleMoosePrints.jpg

v/r,
dr

I did call and leave a message but no one has contacted me yet. WOW this forum works fast! I just put the post up 2 minutes ago, this website is definitely worth every penny!

I'm sure they will contact me eventually, I was hoping someone had a direct e-mail. E-mail is easier than playing phone tag. No worries

Oly