KatanaPilot

Well Known Member
I believe this has been discussed before on at least one of the model specific forums, but I wanted to ask the question (and risk being pilloried for not using the search function - which I did).

I have purchased several RV-10 kits from different sources and did receive the 11x17 plans documents with those kits. However, I have no good way of determining whether or not I have all of the pages that exist nor do I know if the pages are the latest version.

So does Van's publish a list of effective pages (with the latest revision date) and if not, how do I best determine if I have all the pages and the latest revision? Since all of these pages are PDF files and I assume they have a document management system of some sort, how difficult would it be to publish a PDF list of effective pages?

Thanks,

Krea Ellis

Plans

Why not purchase the complete set with manual and OPs on CD. Maybe even buy the complete full size plans set too.

Thanks for the replies

I feel really dumb for not knowing that the CD's even existed. I will order that when I order the replacement skins for the fuselage kit.

I'll go hang my head in shame and drill out a few more rivets...

Krea Ellis

Shame?

I feel really dumb for not knowing that the CD's even existed. I will order that when I order the replacement skins for the fuselage kit.

I'll go hang my head in shame and drill out a few more rivets...

Krea Ellis

Never feel that way. Every question has merit. Some other builder may be too shy to ask. Always ask.

There is a CD? LOL

I have what came with my partially built kit and wondered how to get updates, as well.

Thanks!