AX-O

Well Known Member
I just purchased a -8 tail kit and would like to donate my "Finders Fee" to Doug Reeves for this awesome forum however I don't know how to do so via his donation button. Can someone help me out?

bmurrish said:
How much is a finders fee? Just curious, still haven't given mine away.

Pretty sure it's $100. I gave mine to Laird & Pop Owens, since they gave me my first RV ride!

$100.00

dan said:
Pretty sure it's $100. I gave mine to Laird & Pop Owens, since they gave me my first RV ride!

It is 100 bucks, got mine from Van's for a friend that ordered a 9 (THANKS TERRY!). :) just tell them you want it to go to Doug at VAF. I'll bet they know where to send it.

Boy, that is so nice of you...

I really appreciate those kind words - and the offer !

It would make me smile even more if you'd donate it to the charity of your choice in my name (or not).

If you HAVE to do this....my builder number is 24968 (impressed I can still remember it? <g>).

Best always,
Doug

Last edited:
Let's hear it for Doug!

This forum is the best!

You have no idea how much easier this forum makes building. What a great reference tool.

Thanks for all the time and effort! I know it can't be easy, not to mention thankless at times.

Keep up the outstanding work.

Sorry, my $100 went to Claudio Tonnini for giving me a ride in his RV-4, Purple Passion, back in '94.

As they say, the check is in the mail. I sent the paper work to Vans yesterday.

Thank you very much AX-O! I do appreciate it and wish you the best at Test Pilot School (saw your profile) and on the construction of your 8.

That finders fee will go to one of Texas' colleges in about 8 years - a college that must be in one-tank RV range :) .

Best,
Doug