Jetguy

Well Known Member
Had fraded wiring on my two 6 year old Zulu headsets, took them both to the lightspeed booth Tuesday. They rewired both with new wires, modules, and plugs for free. Picked them up Thursday afternoon, leaving tomorrow for home. Great service.:D

Had fraded wiring on my two 6 year old Zulu headsets, took them both to the lightspeed booth Tuesday. They rewired both with new wires, modules, and plugs for free. Picked them up Thursday afternoon, leaving tomorrow for home. Great service.:D

One of my headsets was like that; I did the upgrade (only to Zulu 2). Easy, no questions asked, and I like my new headset. Side note: I originally bought Bose headsets as well and couldn't really decide between the two but since I kept the Zulus in the cockpit they have been what I have used for a few years now. When I shipped the headset back to be upgraded, I used one of my Bose headsets and I could finally tell the difference. Bose is good but I had gotten used to the Zulu and like it just a bit better.

I took a break from flying for 10 years, and when I got back into it I found that I had left the batteries to rot in my Lightspeed Thirty 3G. The control box was completely corroded, and I broke parts in it trying to clean it out. I called Lightspeed to try and purchase a new control box, or to at least get schematics so I could repair it myself... They insisted that I send it back so they could fix it for free. That type of customer service is why I'll keep coming back to Lightspeed for my headsets.

I had an off airport landing. They fixed up the Lightspeeds with no cost to me. Just concerned that I didn't bleed or puke on them. (I did'nt)