Jkkinz

Well Known Member
Was looking around tonight and found this site. They have some real cool looking lighted rocker switches.

They also have colored aluminum vents that are cheaper than what I have seen from other suppliers.

What do you guys think?

Would help if i included the link!!!!!

http://21stcentury-usa.com/aveo/

Last edited:
Was looking around tonight and found this site. They have some real cool looking lighted rocker switches.

They also have colored aluminum vents that are cheaper than what I have seen from other suppliers.

What do you guys think?

Where's the info link?

Rockrack

Those are the Rockracks. Pretty cool. I was looking at their icon list though and couldn't find all I needed. Also, 1 3/4" tall (I think). Google "E-T-A" and look at their lighted Eurorocker type switch breakers. Rocks to off position on overload. Different colors and led internal lights available, I'm going to put them in my 10. The fewer switch/breakers you have to track the better, I think. Even after working on certain A/C a bunch, after a few months I get in to do some maint. and spend 5 minutes scanning breaker panels looking for the elusive widget pump annunciater breaker. Grrrr.

rocker switches

i am interested in the switches you mentioned from ETA but cant seem to find them.What is the part number of the switches. Having a breaker and switch in one sounds like a good idea and would simplify wiring a bit.