Toobuilder

Well Known Member
...and that light is coming from a lit up panel!

It has been 15 months since this airplane last had electrical power applied - and all the magic smoke stayed in the boxes and wires!
Anyway, next week should see the engine run up again after the same period of slumber, and then it is down to a few odds and ends before flight. I think I am now down to about 2 weeks of effort to fly, which ironically was my original estimate 15 months ago. Of course I had significant scope creep from the simple oil pump change to what we have today.

33k9flt.jpg

Looks good, If you don't mind a little more down time you should check out the speed brakes on the rv6 turbo, maybe another couple weeks of construction and you could have them? ;)

Looks good, If you don't mind a little more down time you should check out the speed brakes on the rv6 turbo, maybe another couple weeks of construction and you could have them? ;)

...Sure, couldn't be more than a "few" hours of work, right? :eek:

No, this project has been a textbook definition of "scope creep"; it's time to stay on the straight and narrow path (at least until it has flown once or twice).