n5lp

fugio ergo sum
"The VansAirForce.net Comets scored the first goal of the season, but ultimately lost in an afternoon scorcher (pics from the game). The other team was called for elbowing (7) times."

Being childless myself, I know I am living in a glass house, but I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to hear that you haven't taught Tate such basic life skills as poking, tripping, elbowing and grabbing. Who won, after-all?

Thanks Larry :D. I did showed him the 'pull my finger' joke (one of life's better lessons).

Funniest part was the kids didn't seem to care about the loss. Gotta love first graders. Ten minutes after the game we stopped at Sonic for a slushy and ten more minutes after that Tate and one of the other players were in our living room without a care in the world.

Tate and I are going to work on defensive cut-off angles this week. I gotta reputation, you know? ;). Hopefully this 'mental math' will translate into pitch-out and rejoin reference lines in ten years or so. One can hope...

:rolleyes:,
dr

DeltaRomeo said:
Hopefully this 'mental math' will translate into pitch-out and rejoin reference lines in ten years or so. One can hope...

This will help him with those "track and capyure" skills he's going to need to be a sucessful robot arm operator on his way to Mars as well.... :D

Hey, "Next Gen" you know!