Firstlight

Hey Folks:

Its the second week of January in Ontario, and I've just logged 3.0 in the last three days. The '4 is *such* a sweet flying ride. My face hurts from grinning so hard.

:)

WBK

Well fly down

Swing down to windsor one day and say hi to the rv folks here. Mine goes up to london for paint in 2 weeks. Enjoy the plane.

An embarrassment of riches

Windsor sounds like a great place to drop in. Is there anywhere to grab a bite to eat?

(I once had to abandon a little Light Sport airplane by the flying club there when I arrived from Florida one winter night tired, with gyro problems and the weather going down. A month later I finally got time off to coincide with a break in the weather, took my daughter out of school, rode the Airport Express to the hotel in Windsor, got a cab to the airport, and discovered I'd left my keys in my coat at home... Arrrgh!

I made up for it tonight though, as I got a third day of flying in on that sweet little '4 and brought the world's coolest 12-year-old with me. I took off and landed, but she flew me around and showed me the lake Erie shoreline under a full moon.

Ahhhhh, life is good again...

WBK

:)