Hello All,

I received my Lemke interior this week and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I did a quick test fit last night and everything looks great. I have attached a few pictures below. Robert at Lemke is very easy to work with and was able to make a few custom pieces as well as cover the easy out caddy that I had purchased (I had the caddy shipped directly to Lemke). I opted for heated and ventilated seats with a single chamber lumbar support plus memory foam. I am very pleased with everything.

Eric

Hello All,

I received my Lemke interior this week and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I did a quick test fit last night and everything looks great. I have attached a few pictures below. Robert at Lemke is very easy to work with and was able to make a few custom pieces as well as cover the easy out caddy that I had purchased (I had the caddy shipped directly to Lemke). I opted for heated and ventilated seats with a single chamber lumbar support plus memory foam. I am very pleased with everything.

Eric
I’m late to this post and new to this site (first post). Figured it’s worth a shot asking! The 9A I purchased recently has a full interior from the same company, and while it has the ventilated seats, the builder never installed the harnesses.

How do you like the ventilation and does it make a difference? Also, the harness has three leads. Red and black are easy, but any idea what the blue one is for and what it is supposed to be hooked up to?

Would love to have them working if they actually make a difference. Summer flying in Florida gets pretty hot!