Sam Staton

Well Known Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that ZTRON Labs is now advertising landing lights for $159.00 each. They will fit easily into Duckworks kits. Santa -are you listening?

I saw these yesterday. I see that they have the all-around cheapest, all led w/strobe solution for my -4 when comparing on price alone. Has anyone tried any of their products out that would like to report?

ZTRON Tail LED

Since they are so new, most likely there will be no reports yet. I can say, however, that I have been very impressed both by their tail strobe, which I have bought for my RV6, and their responsiveness to this forum. When they first started advertising, they did not have a way to disable the strobe on command. With days of seeing that this was very desired bt RVers, they had the capability available. I will be equipping my bird with all of their position strobes as well as two of their landing lights.

I am watching closely!

I know they responded quickly to other users concern over strobes and Nav functioning seperately which speaks highly of them. I was just about to order HID upgrade kit for my DuckWork rectangular 55w lights, so I am going to hold off to get more info on these. Hopefully ZTron is listening and can post some info while we wait for the Jan 9th in-stock date.

Dan

Last edited: