jemer

Similar to the post for QB wings. My QB fuselage has 8 blue and 23 green parts. Just curious what builders have done with the blue and green parts. I have not done a detailed look at part numbers to determine difficulty of access so that's an unknown to me at this point. Under $700 for all parts.

Edit: RV-10

Last edited:
There is a Service letter and matching kit for 4 parts that are hard to get out. search SL-00100. You can call vans and if they have you as owning a QB Fuselage the kit is free. Otherwise about $600.

As a builder with a SB Fuselage with all of these parts laser cut, and who built (almost) to the QB stage, I have appealed to Vans to make this kit free to all builders who have installed these parts. I was told they have a meeting this week to discuss.

There is a Service letter and matching kit for 4 parts that are hard to get out. search SL-00100. You can call vans and if they have you as owning a QB Fuselage the kit is free. Otherwise about $600.

As a builder with a SB Fuselage with all of these parts laser cut, and who built (almost) to the QB stage, I have appealed to Vans to make this kit free to all builders who have installed these parts. I was told they have a meeting this week to discuss.
Ah, looks like that is for RV-14. I should probably edit my posts to specify RV-10.