Low Pass

Well Known Member
Friend
Anyone have a reputable distributor of the ECI or Superior kits (outside Texas) they'd recommend?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Since no one else has chimed in, I bought my IO-370 directly from ECI Titan. James Ball is who to talk to. [email protected]

It hasn't flown yet, but I was pleased with the transaction and their customer service.

Tell 'em Vince Frazier sent you. If that doesn't work, tell 'em Team Aerodynamix sent you.

BTW, they are still a 100% U.S.A. company if that matters to anyone. It did to me.

Why Kit? We will built if for you for great price!

Anyone have a reputable distributor of the ECI or Superior kits (outside Texas) they'd recommend?

Thanks!

Hello Low Pass, give me a call and let me try and get your dream motor!!! I am now running Titan Aircraft Engines and we are ramping quick....:cool:

210-820-8142 my direct line

Hello Low Pass, give me a call and let me try and get your dream motor!!! I am now running Titan Aircraft Engines and we are ramping quick....:cool:

210-820-8142 my direct line

Hello Kevin, and others who took the time to write. (Thank you!)

Looks like ECI/Titan is the only business thriving or impacting the RV world these days. No doubt ECI/Titan is doing great things. And JB has been very helpful on the phone the times I've called recently and in the past. I will give you a call, Kevin.

But please understand, I'm looking for a kit engine. I have two kids in college and cracked engine case. I really am not looking to pay you to do something I'm qualified to do myself. And then there's the state sales tax issue. Still need a friendly (non-Texas) distributor recommendation.

Will give you a call today.

Thanks!

Bryan

Superior/ECI supplier

Give Seth a call at Performance Aircraft in Berryville Arkansas. 870-423-3322. They are very nice people.

When I last checked several (many?) years ago the best ECI engine kit deal (by a large margin) came from AERO, and it seemed all of the other kit distributors basically wanted to assemble the engine for you and never really discounted the "kit only" price.

Unfortunately AERO is no longer an ECI distributor.

I ended up buying an O-360 as a yellow tagged parts collection from a member of my old EAA chapter.

I'm in hot water for this, but.

Most of the time I would not get in to this. I think the thing about the two kids did me in. The people in the Alamo city are very good guys and I have some history and good beers with a few of them. So I think I will be in a little hot water for this. Sorry, guys. I know your situation well on both ends of this one. Now if you want a kit outside the state of TEXAS need to save the state doll. You may want to call the owner of America's Aircraft Engines.
They are in Collinsville, OK. They should work with you on what it is that you want and tell you how much to write a check for. Sorry can't help you with that one, but hope this helps. Yours as always R.E.A. III #80888