Flybipe

Well Known Member
Has anyone had any luck contacting Langair lately? I have left messages and sent emails but they have gone unanswered and unreturned. I need to order some gear legs and went so far as to print the order form on their website and send them a check but the check has not been cashed in three weeks since I sent it and I have heard nothing back...

Thanks!

I also left a voice message but didnt get a reply. I went ahead and sent my gear leg (to be modified) with a check to them about two weeks ago and I got it back on last Friday so hang in there.

We are here!!!

I am sorry we missed your messages. We don't have anybody that is in the office full time and harmon and I don't always check the messages as often as we should... (We get a lot of junk calls and solicitors on it, so we usually end up deleting 90% of the messages.)

If you can email me direct at richard at langair dot com ( Of course remove the spaces and correct the formatting) I should be able to get back to you with little delay.

I think Harmon's cel number is on the voice mail message also, so you can try calling that if you like.

Richard, thanks, that was sure quick! I sent you an email with the details of my order! Let me know if you didn't get it.

Good Flying!

Josh P.

I am sorry we missed your messages. We don't have anybody that is in the office full time and harmon and I don't always check the messages as often as we should... (We get a lot of junk calls and solicitors on it, so we usually end up deleting 90% of the messages.)

I know exactly what you're saying. I get a lot of junk calls and solicitors on my business phone too. Makes it impossible to transfer calls directly to my cell phone. It sucks!

L.Adamson --- RV6A

Unfortunately all those junk calls also mean that some customers get left in the dark at times.

Josh, i received your email. You should be getting a reply soon.