Thanks to Lakeland Participants

My apologies to anyone who participated in the RV flyin and doesn't see a pix of their aircraft. I took alot more that I did not post.
Every aircraft on display, RV or not (there were a few), painted or unpainted or somewhere in-between are all works of art.
This future builder thanks all of you for putting your beautiful aircraft on display for all of us to see.
But I STILL can't decide which one I want to build..... :confused:

Build a 10. By the time you get it done and flying you can build a 12 for fun. A 10 for the family, and a 12 just to go flyin in.

Rob, I have attended the Lakeland RV Fly-In the last two years but was unable to attend this year so really appreciated the great pictures. Looks like from the picture that the weather much better for a bigger turn out this year. The first picture noticed that my friends from Winter Haven got there this year. They have several good builders there and some of the nicest people. Tom Jones in this beautiful RV7 gave me my first ride in a RV7. What a great airplane. That?s has really motivated me to get home and get to work and finish my project.
Thanks for the pictures,
Squeak
Fitting the Cowling
RV7A
IN

Great pictures.
It was a beautiful day for a flyin. It could not have been better.
I suspect there had to be over 100 RVs on the ramp around noon Saturday. I ran into some of the NC group this morning, fueling up at BKV for the return trip. They were part of the group that had camped out overnight.

Last edited:
Did anyone take a picture of the RV-8 with the LT1? I really liked that P51 scoop. I had my camera but was too busy drooling :)

An article about their airplane will probably be published in the near future since Tim Kern did an interview with the couple that owns it.