bjohnson1234

Well Known Member
Does anyone have the cutout drawings for the Laird Owens panel for the RV6? In particular, I am looking for the left panel because I need a new one made and I'd like to get it done before I have to take the old one out. Thanks!

Brian,

I found the first gen panel from my RV at the hangar. I can trace the corner you need and get it to you.

Contact me again by email.

BTW, Thanks Rosie!

I may be able to help ...

Does anyone have the cutout drawings for the Laird Owens panel for the RV6? In particular, I am looking for the left panel because I need a new one made and I'd like to get it done before I have to take the old one out. Thanks!

I think I have a panel that I can send you if you wish.

If it does not work, you can send it back.

Contact me at jclarkmail AT gmail.com

James
803-238-2113

I've have the drawings

Hi Brian, I see Laird is helping you out. If he can't find what you need I have my original drawings. PM me.

On a second note, Thanks Laird. I love my panel ( especially the quick access behind it). I have been asked about a zillion times if you are still making the panels and I can't answer them. I'll send a pm but maybe this thread will be seen by those who want one and they will have a quicker answer.

Thanks again!

Thanks everyone. I ended up sending my old panel to Stein to have him scan it in and he cut a new one for me. If anyone else needs that particular panel, he should have a digital cad file of it now.