Mohammed

Patron
Althou I wasn't planning to start building till Feb 2012 when I finish my masters and have more time but then I couldn't wait. So I bit the bullet today and ordered the RV8 empennage kit with electrical trim!

Still I have to prepare my basement workshop and shop for tools..

I am so excited and can't wait :D

Mohammed

Let the adventure begin...

Ahead of the shipping story please establish good connection with your local FedEx rep first. Learn how and when they deliver. FedEx abroad is not FedEx in the USA it's a local company with vague understanding of aviation rules and tariffs. Track the shipment on daily basis. Remember the penalty for return will be on your account and may exceed 1K. :eek:

Wow, I can only imagine the challenges of building in Saudi Arabia! Do you plan to fly it there as well?

congrats

That is cool. I think that is the first time I've seen one from Saudi. I wouldn't be surprised if there are lots of RV builders that are over there on contract work. You might be able to get some good help from one of them.

Hopefully you will have cheap gas:eek:

I was in the same situation. Just finished school and just said to **** with it, I'm doing this. And visa has been happy ever since.

And here it is

And here it is !!

IMG_20110919_0037161.jpg

Actually it had arrived last week on 17th two days before the estimated delivery date but I was busy setting up my buildlog website

So excited !!