Jconard

Well Known Member
Since we rarely see good information on customer service, I thought I should post this.

I ordered a number of graphics from Vinyl Graphics by Greg. Greg Judy is the artist and owner.

As the project evolved, he was very patient with me and offered many helpful suggestions to make things look better. When the graphics were finally cut, they looked great, the layout and format were perfect. But, the color was a mismatch. This was the result of a miscommunication, and was probably as much my fault as anything else.

But, to his credit Greg has been willing to make it right and is now making new graphics with a different color. I have to give him tremendous credit for his patience and willingness to help get my project done and done beautifully. His willingness to help get new graphics to me was also important because I simply could not have paid for the whole set again...$$$ is tight in this household. Greg could easily have asked me to simply pay the full boat for a full new set of graphics, and he would have been right, but he worked hard to find a compromise that would keep this plane moving forward.

I really think he has gone above and way beyond what he would have to do in the situation, and I am thankful that there are companies out there with this view of customer service. He seems truly invested in the quality of my project.

So, if you need a paintmask (i got a checkerboard) or vinyl graphics, I can't say enough good things about Vinyl Graphics by Greg.

http://www.vinylgraphicsbygreg.com/

Having my graphics done by Greg was a good move and I would do it again. Smaller business like his and a few others who really value their customers are a pleasure to work with.
Vinyl Graphics by Greg, Fairings, etc., and B&C Electronics are a few of the really good suppliers I used during my -9 build.