airguy

Unrepentant fanboy
Sponsor
A long time, like around 2 years ago, I bought a Vetterman crossover (for Superior sump) exhaust system from another builder as surplus for my plane. It's survived a divorce and hangar move, gathered a lot of dust, and been mostly ignored since that time. I bought this exhaust before I even had the sump, long before I had the engine - I just knew that's what I wanted to end up with and I picked it up when I had the chance.

Last night I pulled it out, and bolted it up on my engine - took about 45 minutes and it slipped together like it belonged there. Quality and fit are top notch, kudos to Vetterman for a good system. He even includes gaskets and nuts/washers in the kit - first class.

1000276b.jpg

Deja Vu

Airguy,
You have exactly the same setup that I have. You will love the cold air sump. I felt like I was was looking at my engine install pics. Good Luck and it won't be long now. Tim

I have nearly the same setup, but things get a little more interesting with the Airflow Performance throttle body. I wasn't able to use my Vetterman crossover with that, but Larry's an awesome guy, he walked me through my options and I wound up purchasing a 4-pipe from him.