FlyingArcher

Well Known Member
I just received my Finish and FWF kits and I asked Van's if I could also group my Catto 3-blade with their crates to save on shipping costs.

Not only did they gracefully agree, but they packaged my prop so it would be safe for its journey through the oceans.

The bottom crate is contains my Finish and FWF, top crate is for the prop
sm-Christmas-Gifts.jpg

Now, have a look inside that big flat box they built just for my prop!
sm-Vans-Packaging.jpg

Simply amazing how they took such a good care of it. The 3-blade carton is the standard shipping mode from Catto. The guys at Van's thought it was a bit weak, so they made their own:D

And for the pleasure of your eyes, some pics of the prop once unwrapped
sm-Catto-Prop.jpg

sm-Nickel-Leading-Edge.jpg

Thanks to all at Van's, especially Anne and Barb who helped so much.

Nice prop !

Wow ! Quelle belle h?lice !!

What a nice prop !!... I'm far to be at this stage, but I can't wait to take this pics too ! :eek:

They are very helpful

Vans are very good at both packaging and shipping. It's been a few years now but they did it so well that nothing was damaged. They happily included the tool kit I bought from Ishams in the packing boxes so my freight cost were kept to a minimum. All subsequent shipping related dealings have been excellent also.

Cheers

Jim

Catto Prop

Salut Martin
If you're ever in the Montr?al area next summer ( Don't fly in the winter) and wanna see a Catto prop up close, let me know, I've got a 3 bladded one on my RV-4...

A+

Bruno
[email protected]

I have nothing but praise for Vans shipping department. Anne was brilliant with my wing kit which I had air freighted to Zurich.