Mark Dickens

Well Known Member
Patron
I just wanted to give a shout out to Dave Bradley at Custom Aircraft Grips (VAF advertiser). I needed a grip without any buttons for my back seat. I contacted Dave, he made the grip and shipped it that day. I had it in hand two days later and it's beautiful. Thanks Dave! You can't ask for better service than that!

Yup, I'll third this comment / recommendation. Sent my grips to him to be re-bored to accommodate a larger stick diameter, and to add a third switch to each. I also bought some spare switches and rubber covers for them, just in case. He turned this re-work around in very short order, at a price that was more than reasonable.

Oh, did I mention how good these grips feel in the hand? Terrific product, excellent service.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for all the kind words from my friends and customers! It means a lot! I love making my grips and getting them into the hands that appreciate them. The pilots I meet, and the VAF community are some of the nicest people on the planet! That makes it all worth while! Thanks guys, and Happy Landings!

Dave Bradley
Custom Aircraft Grips