tdhanson

Well Known Member
I placed a medium order with Cleaveland several weeks ago. I used their online checkout process including the 'ship best method' , 'compute discount upon shipment' options as well as including a note that I would call to discuss order as I wanted a part that wasn't listed.

The order was placed after getting very reasonable package price. Annette let me know that several items were on backorder. They were willing to ship the in stock items and then the backorder when they came in for no addt cost. I said I wasn't in any hurry and to just wait till it all came in. A few weeks later I started getting the tracking emails that it was on it's way.

The package arrived and was very well packed with the various small items combined to make an efficient use of space but also placed for superior protection. I had no damage at all to anything.

I did have just a few minor item issues that arose and Annette took my email or calls about them and quickly resolved them. These were minor such as receiving two round files instead of one round and one half/round and a similar case for two of one flat set instead of one each. As long as it took me to pull each item aside and inventory I can see how easy it is when pulling stock.

Great tools. Great quality. Even better service before, during, and after the order.

Thanks to all at Cleaveland.